Terms & Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required at least 24 hours in advance for all non-account customers.
- Payment may be made by cash or card in the shop, via the PayPal button on our website or using a BACS payment.
- Account customers may pay by cheque or BACS, payment due within 30 days from date of invoice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- Selling prices may change without notice & these menus and prices supersedes all previous menus & pricing.
- Local orders over £30 are delivered free on foot or trike otherwise there will be a delivery charge.
- Deliveries further afield, or unable to be carried, can be sent by taxi at an additional cost.
- Lunch orders will be delivered between 10am and 12.00pm. Collections from shops may be made at any time.
- Cancellations of orders must be made by 2pm on the previous day by telephone to the store duty manager. Later cancellation may incur a penalty charge.
- Orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders will be confirmed by email within 2-4 hours during office hours.
- Taylors reserves the right to replace any item with a similar item without notice, if it is not available, where possible we will inform the customer of any changes.
PLATTERS AND LIDS
- We are happy to collect the platters and lids from you and recycle them. Alternatively you may return them to the shop.